YouTube Prankster Cements Head Into Microwave

YouTube Prankster Cements Head Into Microwave

YouTube Prankster Cements Head Into Microwave

Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been "cemented" inside a microwave oven.

Firefighters were called out to a rather unusual incident in Wolverhampton after a YouTuber's idea went terribly wrong.

Bandgi Kalra eliminated from Bigg Boss 11
He asks the other contestants questions about these four and every time they answer yes, they take one step deeper into the pool. He tells Arshi that he will deliberately insult her in front of Shilpa but she should not feel bad, it is a part of the plan.

Meanwhile, Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew responders, added: 'As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured'. A friend then used a hair dryer to dry the cement and when Swingler stood up, he said his airway was blocked.

It took the firefighters almost an hour to free him.

Favourable World Cup draws for Russian Federation and England
With a squad largely made up of players from Tunisian clubs Esperance and Etoile du Sahel, they also lack top-level pedigree. "We've got six days of rest after our first game, which if they are anxious about travel, that shouldn't be an issue".

The Pollyfilla mixture set faster than he expected, and his friends had to feed an air tube into his mouth to prevent him from suffocating, the Birmingham Mail reports.

Jay Swingler, the YouTube personality and social media prankster, gained worldwide notoriety this week after posting a video in which he purposefully lodges and "cements" his head into a microwave using the spackling paste, Polyfilla.

Pope Francis Prays Alongside Rohingya Muslim Refugees During Trip To Bangladesh
It was the first time the pope had used the term Rohingya on his Asia trip, and he did so in a very strong theological way. The Rohingya are not recognized as an official minority in Myanmar, effectively meaning they are denied citizenship.

Dakin added that members of the technical rescue team were called to take the microwave apart. Dakin added, "As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured". The firefighters prioritized removing a chunk near his face in order for him to breathe more easily. Firefighters from the West Midlands Fire Service can be seen helping Swingler remove himself from the microwave on the December 7 YouTube video that now has over 2 million views. "But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head", Dakin reported. It took nearly an hour to free Swingler.

Related news